mercoledì 14 maggio 2008

Tagged

Well, I have been tagged by Anne and even if I don't really get what it means I think it is time to write a post in English again. So here are some random facts about my life-- as I hardly ever write about school I will now- eheh!!

- I have so far thrown two students out of class
- my boss is a nun
- I do not like the German Swiss very much (very few exemptions to the rule)
- I do feel like I'm cheating when I say "I speak English" because after all this time my English isn't what it used to be... unfortunately
- I adore rivers that have sandy beaches and I collect rocks and oddly formed wood when I'm near a river
- I am a sleep addict, I absolutely need eight hours of sleep
- I do not like alcohol too much and I have never been completely drunk
- I have been getting more and more severe during the school year (but it works better)
- I have wanted to live in the Alps since I was a little girl and here I am!!
- I want Obama to win only because he's black
- I have adopted a cat from a shelter and I support a little girl in Bolivia
- I terribly miss the sound the doves makes
- I am sick of moving and I want to stay forever
- I am unable to drive a car for lack of practice

1 commento:

Anne ha detto...

yay :) reading your posts goes so much faster when it's in english! Maybe I should try writing a post in German! Ha.. nein, mein Deutsch is veil zu schlecht!