giovedì 26 aprile 2007

Ohhhhh noooooooo!!!!

My kitten is dead!!!!!!! OH nooooooo!!!! He hasn't really lived yet and is already dead!!! That's just not right! At least he was already loved before he left his grandma and his siblings. At least we made photos of him and he already had a place in our hearts and in our apartment. But still I'm saaaaaad!!! Now we have to find another little kitten. It will be much easier now because it's later in the year but at the same time that means I have to wait EVEN longer!!! Daiiiii, I have already been waiting for 8 years because it was forbidden keeping cats in every apartment I lived in in Muenster. Oh, I can't believe it!!! We're all prepared for a little kitten! There's the food, the gabinettino, giochi, tutto!!! And the kitten is dead... oh, this is just not a good day...

Nessun commento: