lunedì 12 febbraio 2007

New outfit

Puhhh, three hours of shopping spree to find the right clothes for my first interview! I have found a black skirt and shirt. Of course I also needed something for my hair (black hairclip) and tights, beh. I don't really know yet what I'll do with my hair, it's way too long to put up nicely.

The place where I'll be interviewed is really highty tighty, like they say in Italiano "tirone"... well, it's at Lugano, the greatest city in Ticino and also the most tirone. I like Lugano, though, it reminds me of Muenster and it's at lake Ceresio. In the summer it's also full of German tourists.

I'm a mixture of hopeful and stressed. I just sent application number 5 so I'm not too worried. I won't pressure myself into saying it has to go well. That depends also on the other person who is there. But I do admit that I am pretty excited!! Please keep your fingers crossed for me!

Nessun commento: