sabato 12 gennaio 2008

It's snowing...

Once again it is snowing, a lot this time, but with the temperature above 0 degrees, it is no fun!!! Especially since I wanted to go to Ikea today because they are lancing Christmas trees and I also wanted to order my new bed. But to go to Ikea you have to pass the Ceneri mountains and that's a no go with this weather. There have already been several accidents!


Going shopping in town isn't an option, either, because the wet snow is more than ankle-deep and it never stops snow-raining. I have no shoes and no coat for that kind of weather. I am slightly frustrated. I do not enjoy spending all weekend inside!!! If only the temperature dropped a bit (we got 4 degrees currently) so that it would stop raining on the snow and it would all stay!!! We would have two meters of snow in no time!

Well, Nico just returned and also cancelled the alternative trip to Tenero because the car is slipping on the streets... arghhhhhhhhh!!!

Nessun commento: