lunedì 12 novembre 2007

Tuned!

Well, once again I'm tuned!! I bought a used guitar for a lot less than it was worth, a Yamaha, which I have had before. It was a very good deal. The guitar had been played only one or two times and I probably made more dents in it in the last two hours than the previous owner did in all his life. He also gave me a great bag which has strings on it so you can carry it on your bag, some plecs and a song book.


So now I'm playing again and my fingertips are aching! The other day I somehow found a real great guitar tuner online but when I wanted to use it again today, I couldn't find it. After searching for another good one for three hours and lots of howls of dispair I "refound" the page with the good tuner on it. And, cavolo, I had the program on my computer all the time only it wouldn't open any more! Things like that just make me freak out!!

Well, I bookmarked the page this time and I hope that I can find a way to use this tuner. It is really simple but works great. I haven't found even a single one on the internet that was equally good. And, believe me, after searching for three hours... I'm almost an expert now...

Nessun commento: