sabato 8 settembre 2007

How I became a thief

I have found that when you're a teacher little mechanic bureau things become very important. Puncher, stapler and CO. The other day at Migros I was looking at a puncher when my apartmentmate arrived and said, "You don't need that, we already got two of them at the apartment."
"But they're yours."
"You can use them."
"But I need them in my room."
"You can keep them in your room if you want."
"Really? Can I steal the puncher?"
I was still holding the puncher.
"Yeah."
"Ok, great."
What I didn't know was that there was a woman behind us. The woman who is the "detective" at Migros. According to my apartmentmate all she heard was "Can I steal the puncher?" and then followed us through the whole market until we left.
So, I guess I'm now on "the list" at Migros and this lady will keep me company whenever I enter the market to shop for groceries.
What a riot!!!

Nessun commento: