domenica 13 maggio 2007

Momo blue eyes

Miao, I am Momo and I wanted to make you see my blue eyes. I am still little but I already play all day and all night. I also like to chew fingers and climb legs. When I run I run a bit sideways which causes the big cats who walk on two legs to make strange sounds. The first days I was here I still wanted to drink milk but I am becoming a real cat now, eating cat food. I am also growing like crazy and my fur is always becoming longer and shinier. The big cats who walk on two legs let me sleep on their shoulders but when I play with their ears they yell at me. I only like to be caressed when I'm tired. All the rest of the day I need to play and learn how to catch cat toys. I have also already been outside, big cat that I am. But when the air makes a funny movement, I'm afraid. The air does that a lot. Yesterday I also saw a bumblebee. I thought it wanted to play with me but when I tried to catch it, it few away. I don't like lying in the sun because I'm black and it makes me very hot. Ecco, now I'm going to sleep.

1 commento:

Silke ha detto...

Jetzt mach ich mal selber einen Kommentar. Huch, wenn man das Photo angklickt, sieht man in den Augen vom Momo meine Kamera gespiegelt. So klar, man kann fast die Marke erkennen. Krass!!