sabato 5 maggio 2007

Meins, meins, meins!!!

Yay, yesterday night we finally got to take our new kitten home!! We got to choose between two black males, one that was a bit skinnier and darker than the other, which at first remained hidden in his little hut. But when I got to see the one that had hidden himself I knew he was the one. He immediately fell asleep in my arms and closed his eyes.

After we took him home, he alread purred an hour later and began to tear apart the apartment. He woke me at least five times tonight because he absolutely wanted to sleep ON my head instead of at my feet or next to me. Then, at five in the morning he decided that it was time to play. Fortunately he fell asleep again at six o'clock and we got to sleep until nine.

Now I'm sitting here at my desk and the gattino has infiled himself into my cardigan and is sleeping. I'm going to leave him all alone in a few minutes because I have to do some shopping. Oh oh, once I leave him only in another room he begins to meaow in a way that breaks your heart. I don't know how I'm going to do it. Maybe I will carry him in a bag?

Nessun commento: