lunedì 7 maggio 2007

The good people

Well, the little one has fallen asleep drinking milk so I got a few minutes to post. I'm working today on a Monday and instead will have a day off on Thursday.

Dang, had to walk to work today because on Friday someone stole Nico's bike. I'm convinced it is still here at Bellinzona and if I see it, I plan to steal it back. Or maybe wait behind a wall and when the person who has stolen it arrives, I will make a great scene shouting, "Polizia!!! Aiuto!!!" That way all of Bellinzona will know that the person is a thief.

I am so angry. At StudiVZ I'm already in the "Someone-stole-my-bike" group. I thought once in a life was enough. Someone already stole my bike when I was in high school. I felt so betrayed. Yes, I am one of these people who believe that all people are good. Obviously, that's not true as I have been reminded once again. Cavolo!!!!!

Nessun commento: