mercoledì 18 aprile 2007

Tutto bene

Well, the supervised lesson will only be next week. Also received a message from my boss today saying the trip to the office in Italy is on the 28th. I really, really didn't want to go the day before my supervised lesson. I really need to prepare it well!! Today went great, however! We did the separable verbs (e.g. einkaufen- ich kaufe ein) and they didn't know most of them. So I gave them a handfull of them and we made phrases and played with the prefixes and the verbs. Then we repeated the prepositions and I'm very happy with how well they have learned them!!! Auf and ueber are still a problem, however, but I think I will repeat the prepositions only one more time and then only when they come up during the lesson. I'm still happy to have found a position so quickly and very very grateful that I have found something that I really love to do. When I was younger I never knew I was going to be a teacher!! I'm also thinking of teaching kids in about a year or so... Today I posted another 23 applications and I hope I will find another position soon as one course a week isn't enough in any way. Gotta go to bed now. Still working as an au pair and it is much more fun now that it has become quite warm outside and I can take the little one everywhere with the bike. My parents will arrive this Friday and I'm all excited... I do miss my brothers very much, however. Almost all of my friends have come to visit but my brothers I do miss the most. Even if all they ever did was annoy me when they were little baby brother monsters. Hehe.

Nessun commento: