domenica 16 settembre 2007

Memomo

No, I'm not talking about my cat "Momo." This morning I found something on the web: A great vocabulary trainer. I can hear you all say, "... a vocabulary trainer?!!"
"Yes, it's a vocabulary trainer."
"What's so great about that?"
"It is great because it works and it's free and it offers a lot of languages."
"What do I need that for?"
"You need it if you're trying to learn a foreign language. And I know that some of my friends are learning foreign languages and therefore I decided to write a post about it."
"Ah, ok. And what's so great about it?"
"It is great because it doesn't make you repeat vocabulary that you already know five times. It works with Leitners Karteikartensystem but you don't have to go out anymore and buy those little cards. And what I love about it is that when you know a word but you misspell it, it remains in the same box as it was instead of going back. They explain it all on their site: Memomo."

Nessun commento: